Join the Stratton & Brätt team as a Sprinkler Technician. You will work closely with the manager to ensure all sprinkler needs are met on all properties we service. You will be in charge of changing valves, adjusting clocks, testing sprinkler stations for correct operation, adjusting sprinkler heads, and communicating with customers in a professional manner.
$ 16.00-$25.00+ per hour depending on experience
- Keep inventory of sprinkler parts.
- Track all parts, materials, and tools used on any given project and report to your manager those materials used by the following morning.
Required Skill Set:
- No previous irrigation experience needed, but preferred.
- Be a strategic thinker
- Have a driver’s license
- Communicate directly with manager
- Be a problem solver
- Able to lift 50 pounds without assistance
- Able to follow instructions given
- Be detail oriented